Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What kind of nut is this?

Walking Isaiah to school he exclaimed "Look mom a coconut!".

He was so excited that I felt bad bursting his bubble, but coconuts don't grow here in the Midwest:)

He of course asked me what kind of nut it was. And of course I didn't know.

I said we could "look it up or ask someone". His solution? Put it on your BLOG and ask their advice!!!

Pictured below is the 'coconut' he found. So dear readers, can you help a little boy out? Any guesses? Anyone know?

Side note: I asked Isaiah if he knew what a blog is. He said at first he thought it was a card...like a credit card. Then he listened to Joe and I talk about it and figured out it was something on the computer that other people can look at. Smart kid.





And I couldn't resist adding a couple pictures of my girls on the walk too!



2 comments:

  1. I think it might be a black walnut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! You are the second person to suggest walnut. Isaiah is going to be thrilled to have an answer from the blog:)

      Delete