Thursday, April 4, 2013

A walk.

The girls and I walked Isaiah to school. It was sunny and 50 degrees outside...how could we resist? And it was a beautiful walk. We chatted as we walked and enjoyed each others company. On the way home we stopped at the playground for a little bit and all was well.

Until we got home. While I was changing Hannah's diaper Charlotte announces she has to go potty. "Go to the bathroom!" I instruct. She dances. Quickly I pick up a partially dressed Hannah and a wiggling Charlotte and dash to the bathroom. But it was too late. Charlotte pottied on herself, me, the playroom floor, the dining room floor, all down the hallway AND on the bathroom floor. And that is when she lost it.

She threw a fit all through me wiping her down and dressing her. She cried "I not tired" repeatedly as I laid her on her bed and 0.1 seconds later she was sound asleep.

Just when I thought I had it all together as a mom my 2 year old makes it glaringly obvious that I still have a long way to go! Thank you Charlotte. And yes, you is tired. Very very tired.









No comments:

Post a Comment