Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Follow the red polka dot jammies.

My children must have sensed that I had nothing to add to The Archives today and generously provided me with some new material.

I woke this morning (veeeeeerry sloooowly) to Charlotte instructing me to follow the red polka dot jammies. Huh? What? Oh! She wanted me to follow HER (the girl in the red polka dot jammies). To see this....


They had served themselves breakfast. Honey Nut Cheerios with fruit punch! And well I rolled with it because I was too tired to fight it. The girls had been in cahoots last night and kept me up from 1 to 3 am. They were like ping pong balls. Back and forth. Just awake.  For no apparent reason...other than wanting special mommy- daughter time I guess?! But tomorrow when I am *hopefully* better rested it is back to cereal and milk for this crew! This could be ugly as they really enjoyed their new breakfast!

I sent the above picture to Joe. Below is our {rather boring} "conversation" about said picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment