Monday, April 22, 2013

On their way!

See these smiling faces? They are headed our way!!! (Plus two more not pictured).

And I can't believe they are still smiling....they have been on the road for 11 hours today and still have 5 more to go (without a DVD player). Crazy ladies and kids. But we are SO happy that they are coming to visit us. It is all my kids can talk about.

They must love us a lot to make this journey...especially through snow and rain. Yuck! Who would have guessed the weather would be so bad for traveling at the end of April?! Not I.

But it is going to be worth it. We are going to have a ball...no matter what we do. Being together as a family is the best:)

Ok. I better go clean the bathroom. It is the least I can do for them after their ridiculously long drive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment