Monday, July 22, 2013

PSA for moms

This stuff....
...is amazing!!!! Seriously, how did I survive 6 years of motherhood without it?!? And why did no one tell me about it sooner?!? It is basically a SHOWER in a BOTTLE for your hair. You know minus the actual showering part:) Which is great  because I rarely manage to find 10-15 minutes in my day to actually shower! Basic hygiene has become my nemesis as a stay at home mom. Sad, but true. I had resigned myself to a lifetime of limp, greasy hair. Or at least until my children were...older!

Things are looking up now thanks to my *fancy shmancy dry shampoo. Just a little spray to my roots. A little playing with my hair and I am a whole new girl! Or at least a less greasy one:)

Want to see?
This was me this morning pre-dry shampoo. Fresh out of bed. Monday morning hair that was last washed Saturday night! Yikes. 

And this is me 2 minutes later post-dry shampoo!! Amazing. Full disclosure: I did use my curling iron...for a mere 60 seconds. Fresh as a daisy and ready to rock the storytime scene at the public library!

My 6 year old told me I smelled pretty. I asked him how my hair looked. His response, "still funky". Hey, I will take what I can get. Funky and pretty smelling is better than funky and stinky any day. 

Two minutes! That is all it took. Like I said before...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Even if my girls did manage to get into mischief during those two short minutes. Supervised mischief but mischief none the less!




*I realize there are many fancier dry shampoos on the market, but the $3.19 price tag was just what our no income budget could handle:)


No comments:

Post a Comment