Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Good

My husband texted me this morning asking how everything was going at home. 

I promptly responded "Good!".

Then I left my secret mommy hiding place and discovered this...


Ok. My answer should have been "Good-ish:)".

Trying really hard to be the optimist that I am NOT I found the silver linings. #1. I hadn't dressed her for the day so I didn't have extra dirty laundry! And #2. She was ready for her long overdue {oatmeal} bath. 

Thank you Charlotte for always keeping life interesting. Yes her big sister did this to her. 

Update: 
Tonight this girl thought she struck gold or at least the baby equivalent. Brown sugar!

 
I was standing less than 2 feet away from her preparing dinner completely oblivious to the fact that she was eating it by the handfuls! Yes I knew she was playing in the pantry. I just didn't realize she had found herself a tasty snack. I was too happy with the peace and quiet to really notice what she was doing. Oops. 

So much for waiting for her first birthday for sugar. Oh who am I kidding? This baby has been enjoying ice cream and the occasional cookie for months! There are perks to being the third child. And one of those is sugar for dinner apparently. 

2 comments:

  1. What a good little girl...she keeps herself occupied while mommy is busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one way to look at it:) Good perspective!

      Delete