Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rude awakening


I am not sure which is worse, waking up in a puddle of urine or waking up in a puddle of vomit?!? Both puddles created by someone else. Neither is a good way to wake up I assure you. Unfortunately I have experienced both. One this morning and the other one when eight months pregnant (and therefore not very agile/quick on my feet). Either way it is a rude awakening!

I might have to recant my statement about loving sharing a bed with my girl...

 
 
[Lastly, the pictures are completely unrelated to the post. Well except for the fact that they are pictures of the guilty party. However if you look closely at the second picture you can see Charlotte's not-so-white pearly white. (The front tooth on the right, her left.) It died slowly while we were gone in Mexico. I was so sad to come home to her very brown tooth. It was so startling. And well...not very cute:( But over the last few weeks it has gotten lighter and better. It isn't nearly as brown as it was initially. So while it is still discolored, it is much improved! Ok. And that is the last time I will mention Charlotte's teeth for awhile. Or at least I hope so.]


No comments:

Post a Comment