Monday, August 19, 2013

Last week of summer.

This is our last week of summer break. Isaiah starts school on Thursday. First grade! Eek! I had lots of fun summer-y things planned for us. And the weather is cooperating. High 80s and sunny. 

Unfortunately we have one down for the count at our house:

Fever since Saturday night:( So we are lying low and *trying* to enjoy our laid back, no real schedule last few summer days. I am still in my jammies. Lunch was more of a grazing buffet instead of an actual meal. That's how off our "schedule" we are! 

She did pop out of bed for an hour or so this morning. Thank you acetaminophen! While awake she created these masterpieces: 


Family portraits according to a 3 year old! I love them. Even if I do look a little scary in my portrait:) And now she is back down for nap. Maybe I should shower and get dressed?!  Maybe. We'll see. My expectations for myself are pretty low today. And I am ok with that. I would rather give out extra hugs, snuggles and kisses than worry about sticking to a schedule...or looking presentable;)

No comments:

Post a Comment