Monday, May 20, 2013

The GRANDS are HERE!

And life with the GRANDparents is GRAND! Cheesy? Yes. But true:)


It is so nice to have a couple extra helping hands around. The kids always have someone to play with, snuggle or read a book together. I have someone to chat with while doing all my regular housework. And I do love a good chat:) Not to mention my mom does all the dishes when she visits. What's not to love?!


Plus this guy can sneak away to get extra study time in without me even noticing (or complaining). Only 3 weeks until the BIG test! Am I a broken record or what?!?


Isaiah and Grandpa are like two peas in a pod. They would spend all day at the beach collecting rocks if we would let them. 


Yep life is grand! Even if life did throw us a little curve ball yesterday. More on that later. Right now we are going to focus on the good things...sun, sand, ice cream and time with the grandparents!



Unrelated: sorry about all the blurry pictures. I updated my blogger app and now the pictures I upload are blurry. And I just don't have the time or motivation to solve this mystery!

1 comment: