Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Me {according to my mothers day card}

Our mom...

the cleaner of throw up crusted floors, lover of booger-faced kids, wiper of urine-streaked toilet seats, maker of nutritious meals, rummager of all rummagers, deal finder of all deal finders, blogger to the masses, queen of the house, traveler of miles, diaper genie, laundry master...

This description is shockingly accurate and brought tears to my eyes. Tears of laughter. And tears of happiness. Happiness that he seems to get "it". It being the thankless, tiring job that is motherhood.


Other facts about me according to my children. The verbal ones that is!

I am either 29 or 7 years old. If I were a crayon I would be purple. If I were a toy I would be a princess or a troll. My favorite thing to do is play with my kids. If I were an animal I would be a beautiful flamingo...or a lion! If I were the weather I would be a lightning storm or a sunny day...

And lastly the things my kids say they do for me:

Charlotte: vacuum, pick up floor, put it in the garbage of it goes in the garbage, play with Hannah, go outside, eat popcorn.
Isaiah: vacuum floor, clean up messes, when she tells me to do something I do it!


Again impressively accurate!





(We have a dust buster the kids use...just for clarification:)

Lastly, how loooooong can I drag on this Mother's Day thing? Forever, I think:)

No comments:

Post a Comment