Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Little update:

Clinic appointment went well. Better than expected because the doctor decided against unpacking and re-packing the incision. (I don't blame her:). Instead the plan is to pull 1 centimeter of packing out every day until it is empty/healed. Fortunately I can do this at home. Unfortunately the ER doctor did not document the length of packing he used so we don't know how long this process is going to take. One day at a time I guess. We will be going into the clinic every 2-3 days for rechecks.

Speaking of which, I was able to schedule her next appointment for Saturday after Joe and I return from our mini 10th anniversary getaway...the one I didn't purchase trip insurance for. Therefore we can't reschedule it. Therefore we are still going (with the pediatrician's blessing) despite Charlotte's current health issues and feeling like crappy parents! But she will be in Grandma and Grandpa's capable hands AND we will be less than an hour's drive away. Hopefully the mommy guilt won't weigh on me for our entire 24 hours away...

And now for some unrelated pictures. Enjoying the botanic garden yesterday. See Charlotte looks great!


No comments:

Post a Comment