Sunday, January 29, 2017

Two.



My baby is two.



(Well technically he will be two in a couple hours but we celebrated tonight with friends AND he wore the shirt. So basically its official. He's a toddler. My baby isn't a baby anymore. And I'm not sure I'm okay with that. But that's another post for another day.)






He was so stinkin' cute tonight! He was loving all the attention while the crowd sang "Happy Birthday" to him. And then getting to blow out the candle...oh my goodness he thought that was THE BEST THING EVER! And his daddy (who is finally done with trauma! Yippee!) indulged him by re-lighting it and letting him blow it out over and over and over and over and over again. Other highlights of Levi's big night include eating the turtle's candy eyeballs (he thought that was great!), opening presents (lots of turtles), and just being surrounded by a house full of people who love him. Which is pretty much the best feeling. All in all I'd say his "this in not a birthday party" birthday party was a big success! And since tomorrow is his actual birthday we get to celebrate all over again in the morning!!!



P.S. While I do my fair share of complaining about residency I sure am lucky to have all these wonderful people in my life. They love me and my kids so well. Thank you friends for coming and eating cake and ice cream with us.

P.P.S. Levi's birth story can be found HERE. And his first birthday HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment