Tuesday, January 17, 2017

7QT r4

1. Joe started trauma. Blech. He's staying pretty upbeat about it. So that's good. We just miss seeing him. 

2. My parents finally arrived in Texas!!! 


3. Which means I'm basically chopped liver in 3 out of 4 of my children's eyes now. 

4. And I'm ok with that because it means I've managed to take a few naps AND read the entire book club book for this month. But now that I've finished the book (The Husband's Secret) I'm feeling a little lost. Like a good friend left town and I don't quite know what to do with myself. 

5. Last week Texas decided we should have a proper winter...for just a few days. We pulled out the jackets, hats and even mittens! (Which Levi called "socks") We had a fire daily and prayed for snow. But now it's warmed right up and we are back into our shorts and t-shirts and the central air is running. It was nice while it lasted. 



6. We babysat another resident's baby. And by "we" I mean Charlotte. She doted on him. Fed him. Held him. Played with him. She didn't want to go to bed because she just wanted to keep staring at him because he is "so cute!"  

7. The other day Hannah informed Joe that once he's done learning to be a doctor he can be a mailman. I think not! No more career changes allowed. When he is done training for this one he has to stick with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment