Friday, February 14, 2014

my.little.loves.


The kids woke up to "Love Notes" from Joe and I this morning. Well kind of. Actually they completely bypassed them for cartoons. I had to tell them they had Valentines waiting for them. And then only after the mention of candy did they actually move away from the TV. It's the thought that counts, right? 


Isaiah willingly put on the red & white polo for a picture with his sisters. But he was NOT going to wear it to school. Even after I told him lots of people would be wearing red & pink for the Valentine's party today. He wasn't buying it. Last week I asked him if he would wear his heart bow tie to school for Valentine's day. His response...UMmmm. No Mom! He sounded (and looked) just like an annoyed teenager! Oh boy. 

Instead he wore jeans and a t-shirt to school. Just like any other day. And just like any other day I was still in my blue pajama/sweat pants at the school drop off. Just keeping it classy!


After returning home the girls and I packed Valentine's treats (homemade fudge) for our friends and lunch for us and headed out the door to meet up for a playdate (at the mall play area)!


Guess who ate the scraps for lunch? Yours truly. Now that's true love. Eating someone else's sandwich crust. 

Maybe tonight I will snap a picture with my most favorite love. Maybe. I should probably shower and make myself presentable first:)

2 comments:

  1. The bow tie is cute, but I can understand where Isaiah is coming from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. But it was SO cute:) After school he told me the red & white polo would have looked better for his Valentine's party & picture taken at school. Him agreeing with me (all on his own)....I call that a WIN for me:)

      Delete