Monday, January 14, 2013

Too busy.

Sorry too busy to write today. My new vacuum arrived. And I am IN LOVE! See that old vacuum…it was/is AWFUL. Heavy, difficult to maneuver, extremely loud and it left the carpet almost as dirty as when I started. Pretty much worthless. And do you want to know the worst part? Joe bought it for us (8 years ago) and it has been a point of contention in our marriage ever since. So glad to bid it farewell...

 
Hello new beautiful vacuum! So light and efficient. So quiet. It swivels:) And the best part…it actually VACUUMS! Oh and it is purple. My favorite color.

My husband is going to be so pleasantly surprised to come home to vacuumed floors AND a happy wife! There is a first time for everything:)

Now what to do with the old vacuum? It pains me to throw away something that still “works” but at the same time it would be cruel to pass that torture machine on to someone else!

Now back to vacuuming I go…I am sure there are at least 100 Cheerios on the playroom floor that I can get:)

No comments:

Post a Comment