Thursday, January 10, 2013

BABY WIPES

Not just for baby’s bum! Let me explain. I have never really enjoyed cleaning. I LOVE having a clean and orderly house. But the actual cleaning process not so much:(. And it seems with every child I have I do worse at keeping up with the cleaning. And I was only marginally good at it to begin with. Sorry husband. Thus began my obsession with baby wipes! They are always there. So handy. And guess what? They CLEAN things. Amazing I know. It has gotten to the point that if I can’t wipe it up with a baby wipe….well then it will remain there until my husband takes initiative and really cleans. With real cleaning supplies:). Yep we own those too. And yes I could use them but they are in the cupboard aaalllllllll the way down the hall. And the wipes? Right here by me and the baby. How convenient. Unless I forget to make more wipes….that has only happened a time or two hundred:)
And now for a more interesting baby wipe story. Maybe. The other day I uttered these words to a certain 2 1/2 year old I know (who shall remain nameless:), “NO! Don’t use that wipe on your mouth after you wiped your bum with it!”. But it was too late. My point? Sometimes I can hardly believe the things I say as a mom to young children! Never in a million years could I imagine those words being necessary but they were. Oh boy oh boy. Never a dull moment around here.
And now to illustrate my point about the real cleaning supplies being unreachable. A picture of my hallway (from last spring when my husband was painting it). See what I mean? SO FAR AWAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment