Saturday, January 26, 2013

How did I get here?


There are moments when I look around at my life and wonder “how did I/we get here?”. I don’t mean here as in here in this house in this town in this state. I know how I/we got here physically (imagine the hottest/muggiest August day in the midwest and a moving van….).
I mean here as in a grown up. A real grown up with real responsibilities…children to raise. 3 little people to dress, feed, bathe, love, guide, and nurture. 3 little people to play with and discipline. 3 lives to mold and shape. Here as a mom - the mom of this family…my family!
It seriously boggles my mind! Because I still feel like my husband and I are HERE:
17 years old and falling in love!

Or HERE:
Young 20's and newly married:)

But no, alas we are HERE in our late 20′s raising our family. Its like a dream. A dream come true! Overwhelming at times, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment