Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ready. Set. MOVE.

Joe picked up our moving truck at six o'clock this morning. 

Which of course means I was up packing until...well...eeerrrrr....late! Or early. Depends on how you look at it. I've never met a deadline I don't love. I love them
so much that I like to snuggle up real close to my deadlines;-) Me and this "pack everything up" deadline we are tight. 

But I made it! Despite Levi's best attempts to NOT sleep and hang out all night and thwart my packing efforts. It's done. We are packed. 


I packed the boxes. Joe packed the truck (with help from family!). We make quite the team. 


We hit the road in the morning! 

Whether or not we will close on our house in Texas before the weekend...that is yet to be determined! Unfortunately the closing did NOT happen today as planned. Regardless of our housing status Joe starts at the hospital on Monday. 

Ready or not HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment