Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Family Valentine’s Date

Last year we pulled the kids from school to go on a family adventure date on Valentine’s Day. This year due to schedules (ie Joe works and I have MOPS) we went on our family date tonight. One night early.



And despite feeling a little under the weather I survived Peter Piper Pizza with the family. 



















Clearly everyone else had a blast! Arcades just aren’t my thing. But I really love my kids and for them I can do it:)


Homework and bedtime AFTER our family date was a painful, painful process. Add into the mix the class valentine cards that needed to be finished and I thought it was going to kill me. I just had to keep reminding myself that we were making memories. Building a family tradition. And one whiney bedtime from the kids was worth it. They are worth it. And gosh I love them! Even when they are pushing me right up the edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment