Thursday, May 12, 2016

Walking (Levi 15 months)

This guy is officially walking more than he is crawling these days. 


And now I want another baby! 

Ok. That might be a slight exaggeration. But while his high knee unsteady slightly off kilter toddle/nearly a run is extremely adorable to watch and cheer on (because YES I cheer him on like CRAZY...like he's the first kid to learn to walk ever crazy!) it also marks the end of an era in my life. My days of being a mother of babies is done. My youngest is officially a toddler. And I'm not sure I'm ok with that. 


Oh and yes I take an insane number of pictures and videos of him walking. Because this the LAST time one of my babies will take their FIRST steps! The last time I get to watch a baby become a kid. A kid that walks around with a goofy grin on his face because he's so proud of himself for WALKING. 


Of course on the days when my husband is gone for too many hours and my kids are ready to brawl over a bottle of bubbles or the last string cheese and nobody wants to nap or just be quiet for a minute I can't imagine adding another baby to the mix. 

I'm sure this phase will be great too. Kids. No babies. It's uncharted territory for me. For us as a family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment