Saturday, December 2, 2017

Visiting Santa

Even though 3 out of 4 of my kids do not believe in Santa Claus we went to visit him last night. I'm perfectly happy having them NOT believe. Jesus is truly the reason we celebrate Christmas BUT its also fun to get all dressed up festive and participate in some Christmas festivities. Crafts, snacks, and Santa to name a few. Oh and this event is FREE. Which we all know is my absolute favorite.

Levi doesn't truly understand this entire Santa thing. But we have a framed picture of baby Charlotte on Santa's lap (in our Christmas décor) so he was excited to get his turn with the big guy. He was especially interested to see if Santa was wearing glasses or not.


He was! Which means Levi willingly went up to him.




Apparently Levi wants a Darth Vader helmet this year. This was a surprise to me because when we were creating our lists last week he never once mentioned anything about Darth Vader! Two year olds:)



Charlotte told him she wants a locket and Hannah wants a diary. I love that they have simple requests.

Isaiah was my least enthusiastic Santa visitor...he even tried to sneak off while we were getting into line. (Which was only one family in front of us. Yay for getting there right when it started! :) And when Santa asked what he wanted he mumbled his answer incoherently so Santa had to ask again. Which made for a great picture. Thanks Isaiah.


Oh and his request? A remote control car. Though I think he's hoping one of his uncles will buy it for him.

This snow globe bounce house thing was the highlight of the evening for my kids.




Joe reluctantly wore this festive shirt that Isaiah picked out for him. He's such a good sport. I think its cute. Errr...I mean very manly. Please note Levi's Southern Santa. Merry Christmas Y'all!



Speaking of good sports, my friend Sarah tagged along with us for all the fun...even being one day overdue! Though I couldn't convince her to sit on Santa's lap. I thought baby boy definitely needed a picture with Santa...even if it was inutero.


No comments:

Post a Comment